IR Contact (Email : email@example.com / Tel : 070-4050-3135)
Please send IR related inquiries via email.
(18523) 240-5 Naehyangan-gil, Jeongnam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Tel : 070-4050-3100 Fax : 031-8055-8445
IR Contact : 070-4050-3135 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
JNTC (hereafter "Company") complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., the Personal Information Protection Act, and other regulations and guidelines on the protection of personal information.
1. Purpose of Handling (Collecting and Using) Personal Information
The Company handles personal information for the following purpose. The Company does not use personal information for any other purpose and will ask for users' consent before revising the purpose below.
- The Company, products, investor relations, etc. (response to queries and provision of the other services)
2. Personal Information Retention and Use Period
The Company retains and handles personal information only within the statutory handling and retention periods for personal information or the handling and retention periods that users agreed to at the time of collecting personal information. All personal information is destroyed immediately after achieving the purpose of collection and use.
Personal information is retained for a year as evidence of the handling of customer inquiries. However, the Company may retain personal information for longer periods if required by the law.
3. Information Subjects' Rights and Obligations, and the Exercise of such Rights and Obligations.
An information subject may access, request a revision of, and withdraw consent for the personal information registered with the Company anytime. The Company will immediately act on an information subject's request to the Company's personal information department by mail, phone, or email.
In cases where an information subject requests the Company to correct errors in his/her personal information, the Company does not use or provide the personal information until they are corrected.
The legal representative of a child under 14 has the right to access, revise, or withdraw consent on the collection and use of, the child's personal information.
4. Information Items Collected by the Company
The Company collects the following personal information.
- Personal information items collected by the Company: name, email address, and contact number (telephone or mobile number)
5. Destruction of Personal Information
(Method of Destruction)
- Printouts and documents containing personal information: shredding or incineration
6. Your Rights, Rights of Legal Guardian, and Exercise of their Rights
The Company does not use "cookies," which store and load information regarding information subjects' use of the Company's services.
7. Measures to Ensure Security of Personal Information
In handling users' personal information, the Company takes the following measures to prevent loss, theft, leakage, alteration, or damage to the information and ensure information security.
- The Company establishes and implements internal management plans for the safe management of personal information.
- The Company requires its personal information personnel to receive periodical training and participate in awareness-raising activities at least once a year.
- The Company restricts the personnel with access to personal information to the minimum.
- To prevent leakage or damage of personal information by hacking or computer viruses, the Company uses security programs and responds to hacking and other attacks from outside the Company.
- The Company stores/manages information subjects' personal information and passwords in encrypted forms and applies additional security measures when transmitting the same for secure management thereof.
- The Company has designated its computer room, data storage, and other places as restricted areas for access control.
8. Handling of Employees' and Executives' Personal Information
9. Personal Information Protection Officer and Manager
The Company has appointed the Personal Information Officer and Manager as follows.
They are responsible for the Company's handling of personal information,
respond to users' complaints regarding the same, and providing remedies for damage inflicted on users.
Personal Information Protection Officer
Personal Information Protection Manager
Property Management Team
Head of Office
Head of Team
For information or inquiry regarding infringement of personal information, please contact the following institutions:
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Korea Internet & Security Agency (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118)
- Cyber Bureau, National Police Agency (www.cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182)
Prohibition of Unauthorized Email Collection
This website prohibits unauthorized collection of posted email addresses via
email collection programs or other technical devices. Violations can be penalized
according to the Act On Promotion Of Information And Communications Network
Utilization And Information Protection, Etc. or other regulations.
Our company operates a corruption report center for to enhance business
transparency and establish a sound corporate culture through ethical
management. We are receiving reports of unfair business handling by employees,
unfair demands using positions, and reports of corruption. The Company
stipulates the confidentiality of the informant and the prohibition of unfavorable